And then a joke ensues.
Amid the chaos of my useless joke, I managed to get some painting done over the last few days! I have been tinkering away at about 4 projects at once, so I finally managed to finish some of them!
First Warlord up?
The free Scottish Warlord that came with my copy of SAGA Northern Fury from Gripping Beast. I did a really close up shot of his face, to show the fact that I was trying to copy this guy...
I am pretty happy with how it looks, was a bit tricky because the whole model has so many other colours, that the blue didn't stand out! I had to tinker with the colours a little (and with much frustration). All in all, I like him!
And a shot of his chainmail...
Warlord Number 2 is a mounted Greek Hero, from 1st Corps Miniatures.
At the start, I was skeptical about this guy, but he turned out actually pretty good! I did only little modifications, so that head with a fantastic face is all 1st Corps' doing, I might not like their helmets, but I really like their bare heads!
The only modification I did do was on his helmet, I swapped the face of the helmet from a later, more Attic style helm, for the same atypical Greek helmet of the rest of my force.
Now, lastly there is a Greek Horseman from 1st Corps. This is the chap who was modified by me (linky) and I did finally get him all painted up.
I am pretty happy with how he looks, the 1st Corps horses are really nice, no scaling issues etc.
Now, back to painting...... must... finish.... projects....