So, the painting challenge ended on the 20th, bringing to a close 3 months of hard work sloging away at the painting table!
This is what I finished in 28mm....
From left to right-
- Germans, Australians and Americans for WW2 Force on Force gaming.
- Greeks for SAGA and Impetvs
- Irish for SAGA
- 1 Artillery unit, 1 Infantry unit, Duke of Wellington and Casualty markers for Lasalle
And in 15mm...
From left to right..
- Early War British Infantry Tank Company
- 1st (US) Infantry Division Beach Assault Company
- British Late War Artillery Battery with Transports
- German units- Kradschutzen, Panzer III's, Stukas, Pak 36s, Pak 40s, 15cm SiG guns
- NZ 4th Armoured Regiment Sherman tank Company
So, just a wee bit painted in 3 months!
The voting is up on Analogue Hobbies (here)so have a vote for your favourite- and if in doubt, vote my Irish!
Shameless plug over, back to painting Greeks.